9858 Jackson River Turnpike (Rt. 687) Bacova, Va.
Hemlock Cottage is in a charming setting in the village of Bacova, Virginia. Bacova was built in the 1920's as a lumber mill town and was completely restored in 1965. Hemlock Cottage is representative of a company house that has been carefully renovated. It will comfortably sleep 6 adults and 4 children. There are 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. Downstairs there are 3 twin beds and a futon. The Bacova location is convenient to shopping and restaurants in nearby Warm Springs and Hot Springs, mineral baths in Warm Springs and 10 minutes from the fabulous Homestead Resort in Hot Springs.
Hemlock Cottage Video
Hemlock Cottage Slideshow
- Open year round
- Minimum 2 night stay (3 night minimum for holidays), rates start at $250/night, $1,075/week, $4,000/month, double occupancy
- Each additional adult - $15/night
- Children under 13 - No Charge
- 50% Deposit required - refundable with 60 days notice
- Plus 4% Lodging Tax and 5.3% Sales Tax, total 9.3%
- No Smoking, pet friendly
Fully equipped kitchens, gas grill, JennAir, Central AC/Heat, Woodstove in living room (firewood provided), Satellite TV (Flat Screen TV in LR and Master BR) and Stereo with speakers in all rooms.
Within walking distance is a private, 2.5 mile trail for walking, hiking, biking, cross country skiing, and jogging. Elevated pastures, panoramic views, stocked trout stream & pond.